Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week #98 in The Shabby Tea Room

Welcome to another great challenge. This week our top Shabby Girl Debbie is our host and she asks that we  create a card or project using white, cream, silver, neutrals and a splash of pink.



Here is the pretty inspiration photo:
"Sparkly and Bright"


And here is my card using the digi image "Antique Bowl and Pitcher" from Digi Doodle Shop.


Isnt' this image sweet? My mom has a bowl and pitcher just like that one. Country Charm at it's best.
I pieced the furniture, bowl and pitcher and towel. I colored the bowl and picture with copic markers and piece the towel with patterned paper. It's hard to see but I added silver metallic to the hardward on the furniture.

This week Digi Doodle Shop is a wonderful sponsor.


This week's winner will win a $10.00 gift certificate to the Digi Doodle Shop. There are some wonderful images to choose from. 

Check out what the other Shabby Girls have created this week:






We were hit hard with the ice storm and had no power for 4 days. I feel so grateful to have it back. What an ordeal it has been. I'm looking forward to getting back in the craft room.

I can't wait to see what you create for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card, cindy!! love the pop of color from the bowl & pitcher on the old country stove.

jen said...

How fun! Love what you've done with that sweet image! :)

Maria said...

So pretty! Love the pop of pink! And, lovely trim on the side...great job!