Sunday, January 1, 2012

Week #95 in The Shabby Tea Room

Welcome to this week's fun challenge in the Tea Room.
This week Sheri is our host and she has chosen the theme of "Time Flies" along with this super charming inspiration photo.


Sheri asks that we create a card or project featuring something with wings.


Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps. For my card I used the
Pretty Flowers image. I printed it twice, once on CS and once on a neutral patterened paper. I then stamped the flowers on the CS and pieced them onto the other printed image. I punched the butterflies with a MS punch after using a woodgrain impression plate on red CS.


The winner of this week's challenge will get to pick out 5 wonderful digital images from 
Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps. These images are so fun and easy to work with.
I can't wait to see all of the shabby creations with 'winged' embellishments this week.

Stop on by the other Shabby Girls' blogs to see their take on this darling challenge:



This year my "after Christmas" organizing has landed me in the craft room for a change! I'm getting my supplies organized so I can enjoy my space. Have a great week:) 

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, cindy!! love the paper piecing!

jen said...

This is so sweet! Love the fun border at the top!

Jen Adcock said...

How darling! I love the glittery knolls and your nifty Edger work on top of the card. So fresh and toally sweet.

Victoria said...

Hi Cindy, thanks for your kind words over on my blog :-) I love the glitter card you've cut into waves for the grass on your card and those butterflies are beautiful.