Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MY HEART is always with you

I think this might be one of THE funnest challenges yet in The Moxie Fab World! The inspiration photos are so fun. For "The Map to your Heart Challenge" Cath asks that we use a map (maps) in an innovative way.



This is a tiny card made with Papertrey Ink's Mat Stack 4 dies, and Hawaiian Shores CS. The smaller panel is Sassafras' Sweetly Smitten from the wee bundle 6 x 6 pad. I love these papers. The sentiment is from PTI's Love Lives Here stamps set, one of my favorites.
The fun part - the map house - is made from an image I found at The Graphics Fairy blog. It's actually a map of France. I printed it on a piece of 4 x 6 photo paper, then cut the house out with PTI's Love Lives Here house die. A little pink felt finished it off.
Stop on over at the Moxie Fab blog and check out more great projects using maps. Thanks for stopping by:)  

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

The pink felt is such a FUN detail on your house! LOVE how you pieced the flowers, too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to the Map of Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Donna C. said...

I really love this. Very creative.

jen said...

LOVE it! It looks so dainty! (it makes me miss my little house die so very much!)

maryps said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being one of the winners! Your card is adorable!