Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week #97 in The Shabby Tea Room

Hello and welcome to another Shabby Challenge in The Tea Room.


This week Fran is our host and she asks that we create a card / project using the colours Gray, Lilac, Peach & Pink. Also she asks we use some lace and a metal embellishment.


Here is the beautiful photo Fran chose for this weeks inspiration:




And here is my card using Bugaboo's Stamps Fancy Umbrella Image {umbrella 7}


I thought this sweet umbrella would make a perfect wedding shower card. I colored the image after printing it onto patterned paper. I added a couple stick pins that I added beads to, a couple different pieces of lace trim and some pearls.




This week Bugaboo Digi Stamps is our wonderful sponsor. The winner of this week's challenge will win 7 images! There are so many wonderful images to choose from.

Be sure to stop in at the Shabby Girls' blogs to see more great projects based on this pretty photo.



I hope you have a chance to join us this week!

No comments: