Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wish Big

This is for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday. And I got it done on Monday. Hooray.
When I saw Betsy's cards I knew I wanted to try this - so fun.



The floral spray was made with Beautiful Blooms. I used the Tag #1 die to cut some yellow felt. That little yellow circle you see under the pearls is the hole part of the die, the part we usually toss. And that sentiment is from a new favorite set, Script Sentiments.
I'm also sending this over to the Create: blog for their current request for Spring Cards. Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty card. I just love your sentiment in pink. It really adds to the flow.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Lovely card! I really like the shadow stamping and the simple elegance!

victoria h said...

Love your card, the leaves and flowers are beautiful. I also love script sentiments too- the font is just fabulouso!

PatQ's Cards said...

Your card is just gorgeous--love it!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. that flower is awesome. The button; perfect.

jen said...

Looks like I need to check out the video! This is fabulous!!! :)

Suzanne Russell said...

So pretty! I love the colors and layers. The little yellow flet dots are a great idea!

Unknown said...

Wonderfully done...the colors are so beautiful together.

Ivette Melzer said...

Very Pretty!