Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Greetings

Heartwarming Vintage is having a Linky Party!



I have quite the stash of Crafty Secrets clear art stamps and other vintage-inspired products. So I just had to get busy and get something made.


I used 2 Crafty Secrets sets for my card today: Happy Easter and Artsy Banners. Artsy banners is one of my favorite sets - so many background building possibilities with this set. I used the text image to create the red patterned paper. The focal image and sentiment are from the Happy Easter set. I glittered the bunny and popped it up on pop dots.
Patterned papers are On the Bright Side by My Mind's Eye. The frame paper is October Afternoon.
I'm also adding this to the Create blog's current challenge asking for Easter cards:)
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by Heartwarming Vintage to see more projects for this fun challenge.

3 comments:

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Cindy,

Love your card and the way you stamped the background paper and used our Easter stamps!
Thanks for playing and posting to our first ever Monthly Linky Party
Sandy

jen said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love your combo & congrats on making the CREATE showcase! ;)

Jen Adcock said...

Oh my! Cindy this is darling! Who can pass up a glittery bunny? Certainly not me. I love, love, love your use of DP here. Where is that distressed wood one from? Divine. I too love Arty Banners. It is one of my staples...limitless possibilities for sure.

All this to say is that you are such a crafting genius! I adore your flair and crafty penache!