Monday, May 21, 2012

Best Wishes

I am so happy to be joining the fun in 
 this week. This time of year I spend a lot of time outside in the garden and yard getting things spruced up. It felt so good to spend some time in my craft room today.



Oh my is this photo gorgeous or what. The theme this week is Garden Party and this little image just screams shabby cottage to me. So sweet.




For this card I was trying to get that worn distressed wood look. I die cut the Memory Box Madison Window and Shutters with PTI Vintage Cream CS and then added Ranger Juniper and Pumice Stone distress inks using a sponge. The patterned paper inside the window (that I referred to as my wallpaper when I was showing it to my little guy) is My Mind's Eye. My roses took on an orangy hue in the photo but they are pink IRL.


Thanks for stopping by:)



7 comments:

jen said...

Simply gorgeous! You make magic with that window die!!!

Debbie said...

Cindy ... GASP! This card is gorgeous and just perfect for the Tea Room challenge this week! You are amazing, girl :)

Michelle said...

so very sweet! love the trellis of flowers!

Rebekah said...

What a knockout! Love your little cottage scene! Those climbing roses are just beautiful.
Thanks for playing with us in the Tea Room!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Such sweet shabby goodness! Love windows too!!

Rosemary said...

wow.. that is just gorgeous cindy!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Wow this is Gorgeous!! great flower arranging and like the paper for the wall paper