Friday, March 16, 2012

Simple Elegence

It's been a while since I've made a card for Cath's Tuesday Trigger challenge over at 
 I love this inspiration photo!



I am inspired by the neutral colors and splashes of pink, the beautiful fireplace and that pretty bunch of pink tulips. Lots of my favorite things in this picture!



That window is a new-to-me Memory Box Die called Madison Small Window. One of these days I will put it away. But for now, I'm having lots of fun with it. I love the embossed detail making this window resemble real mill work. The image behind the window is a Cornish Heritage Farms image. I colored the tulips with a Copic marker. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Botanicals set.The background panel was stamped with the Vintage Wallpaper  background image from Flourishes.


Thanks for stopping by:)

6 comments:

jen said...

Love every little detail... Moxie Fab, to be sure! (and you're a bad influence- I'm going to need that die!)

~amy~ said...

soo pretty...wonderful take on the trigger!

Jen Adcock said...

How beautiful is this? Just extraordinary! I have yet to get my hot little hands on this MB die. Golly do I want it. I love what you have done with the muted tulip vision through the window. So clever and very ethereal. As always Cindy, top notch card!

maria f. said...

Very nice. I love that BG stamp and you used it perfectly.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

carolanne said...

This is so pretty. I love windows and this die is really nice!