Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Wishes

Welcome to week #92 in The Shabby Tea Room!


"The Stockings were hung by the Chimney with care" is our theme this week and Debbie is our host. She asks that we  create a card/project using colors from inspiration photo and a stocking(s).


For my card I used the sweet digital image "Every Stocking Counts" from Love to Stamp, our wonderful sponsor this week. I trimmed it out, colored and glittered some parts, and paper pieced her dress. The patterned paper is Melissa Frances and sentiment is Papertrey Ink.

The lucky winner this week will win one free stamp from Love to Stamp.


Please stop by the Shabby Girls' blogs to see more projects based on this pretty Christmas inspiration photo.

  

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's challenge! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this stamp and your paper piecing.

Rosemary said...

so cute, cindy!! fantastic paper piecing!!