Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week #89 in The Shabby Tea Room

Hello and welcome to another fun and inspiring week in
This week Sheri is out hostess and she asks that we create a card/project using the colors found in nature.


"Colors of Nature"

For my card I used I used an image from Sheet #166 from
Whoopsi Daisy Designs, our wonderful sponsor for
week #89.
Oh does she ever have some aDORable images!

The cardstock and leaves paper is from Papertrey Ink. I colored the sweet little gal and added some glitter to a few areas. I love her mushroom stool.
This weeks winner will get to choose 5 sheets for a total of 20 images!



I can't wait to see what you create using this beautiful inspiration photo.

Here is the Pacific Northwest it has been absolutely gorgeous. Our leaves are the most beautiful colors and we've been having dry and cold weather.

Have a great week and be sure to visit the other Shabby Girls' blogs for more "Colors of Nature" inspiration.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card Cindy. That bow is gorgeous and that sweet little girl is just adorable. Happy Thanksgiving

Rosemary said...

simply adorable, cindy! i love the flourish piece you added. happy thanksgiving!

jen said...

she's too cute! that ribbon is YUMMO too! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :D