Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Squares to Cherish

 We've had so much fun this summer but I'm missing my Moxie Fab World! I'm glad there was an extension on this trigger so I could get a card made.


This image is just so warm and cozy with the chenille bedspread and quilt. I always admire those vintage lockers when I see them but don't really have a spot for one. Some day.

 
Papertrey Ink's Quilter's Sampler is one of my favorite sets. Even though I don't use it often, I just love the simple charm of the quilt block images. The Quilter's Sampler Additions set has block images that were suggested by forum members - so fun. I embossed the white CS to mimic the chenille bedspread.
You still have time to play along with this trigger over in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, cindy!!

Cath said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)