Monday, November 15, 2010

you are Missed

Hoping to get this posted before our power goes out. Lights are flickering and the lightning is lighting up the entire sky - so pretty.
Here is the sketch for the current WMS challenge:
 The Waltzingmouse part of this card is the sentiment. I love the Fancy Phrases set. This card is going off to my good friend Pat in Madrid. The leaves were cut from Vintage Cream CS using a Sizzix small leaf die. Then I drenched them is Martha glitter. Thanks for looking - I'm off to light a few more candles:)

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is stunning! Love that glittered branch!!

jen said...

that glitter makes me soooo happy! and I'm loving the texture too! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my! What a gorgeous card! Love the shimmery stem accent piece! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Rosemary said...

ahhh...so pretty and sparkly cindy!