Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Greetings Shabby Tea Room Style

Here is my card for week #31 at The Shabby Tea Room.

If I don't get any other challenge card done I always want to get at least one done for The Shabby Tea Room. I love any chance to get vintage supplies out and create a card.
Blogger isn't letting me post more than one photo for some reason so I can't post the inspiration photo but we were to incorporate a pumpkin into our design. I just love this sweet little girl with one hand on her kitty and the other on her pumpkin. And of course I love the fact that I  could sneak in some pink on a fall card!
Her shawl is adorned with Antique White Art Glitter. I love this glitter because it has a subtle hint of pink.
Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

jen said...

She is too sweet!!! Love her to bits! And that pink ribbon & pretty black button are wonderful embellishments!

Debbie said...

Absolutely wonderful vintage image ... I {heart} the non-traditional Halloween colors you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)