Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just a note

                                            This is for Week #28 at the Shabby Tea Room.
                                                                      "School Days"



                                                          I just  love the inspiration photo.



The library card image and pocket die are from Papertrey Ink. The text, polka dot and sweet vintage circle image are from Sweet Little Studio. She has the most adorable collection of papers and embellishments. The one on my card reminded me of the pictures in the children's book in the inspiration photo.
Check out The Shabby Tea Room to see more entries into this fun challenge.   

3 comments:

jen said...

very sweet! I love the inspiration pic- and your sweet image is just as adorable! I remember my grandparents having a ruler like the one in the pic...

Clare said...

fab card, love the mix of papers, thanks for playing along this week at The Shabby Tea Room! : )

Debbie said...

Oh so vintage and sweet!!! I adore your lovely design! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)