Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'd like to ride my bicycle


        Moxie Fab World's current challenge is all about bicycles. How I love my bicycle.








The bicycle image I used is from Great Impressions. {They are in Washington State and I like to support local businesses, expecially ones that make darling stamps!}. I colored the flowers with copic markers and airbrushed the background. The medal part of the bike is painted with pink Shimmerz paint. I wish you could see it IRL because it really looks like metallic bike paint. The tiny butterfly was punched from Papertrey Ink's pink shimmer CS which looks a lot like the paint. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Egg Hunt set.
Click to see lots of fun projects featuring bicycles! 










9 comments:

Helen F. said...

Cindy the bicycle image is OMG adorable! Love your card, bet Cath at MFW will love it too :o)

Linda Beeson said...

CUTE! I always like to see what new stamps that company has when we visit in the Northwest! That sentiment is just adorable!

jen said...

This is so lovely!!!! I adore that image, and your coloring/painting are wonderful! Such a fun sentiment to go with it too!!! :)

Sarah said...

This is adorable. The sentiment and image pairing couldn't be more perfect, even if they're from totally different companies.

Anonymous said...

What a super sweet card!!! Simply adorable!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jess said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on your win!

jen said...

I knew as soon as I saw this that it was a winner!!! Congrats, girlie!!!! :)

B said...

Lovely! Great pairing of the sentiment and the image!