Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PaperCrafts Published Cards




This card is in the new Stamp It! CARDS magazine.

So here it is - my first PaperCrafts published card. This is in the current Jan/Feb issue. This card is special for another reason though. I have a large collection of early 1900's postcards that belonged to my dad's mom. This sweet image is from that collection. I wish I could show you what is written on the back. It's the most charming little note - things were so innocent back then.








11 comments:

Kim said...

These are beautiful! Congratulations on your first publication!

jen said...

So incredibly happy for you!! :)

Unknown said...

These are incredible cards!!

Jennifer K said...

Congratulations! How exciting. These are great cards.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous cards!!! Congratulations!

Val said...

Cindy. Congratulations! Both cards are amazing and how lucky to have those awesome vintage Valentine images.

Rhonda said...

Cindy,
Congrats on being published. These are so beautiful.

Rosemary said...

Congrats, my friend!! Love your cards!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both so stunning!! Congratulations on your first publication, very exciting!

anya said...

I love these both Cindy! The vintage postcards are so cool. Congratulations on your fist publication - so well deserved. I can't wait to see more from you!

Cathy Weber said...

I can see why this is your favorite card. Those postcards must have been so precious to you. I love anything with such a beautiful story behind it.